Launching just in December 2017, the art deco inspired Era Cruise is all about upscale dining, opulent suites, endless luxury facilities, and stellar service. Spread across three large decks, Era Cruise offers four different kinds of cabin options.
Ranging from 47 up to a rather impressive 74 square meters, each cabin is as spacious as any decent hotel room. Cabins are fitted with plush upholstery, comfy beds, intimate lighting, and grand private terraces where you can choose to enjoy the spectacular scenery in privacy.
The upscale Era Restaurant exudes class; guests can come and enjoy a selection from the A la carte menu, or a buffet or barbecue if that’s more your taste. The expert chefs are not just highly skilled, but also very accommodating when it comes to individual preferences.
The Skyline Bar simply oozes glamour; it’s art deco style mirroring that of the rest of the ship. Guests can choose from an impressive menu of colourful cocktails, and selection of top shelf liquors. In terms of the ship’s facilities, there is virtually nothing left to be desired.
Guests can enjoy use of the sauna, fitness center, mini cinema, pool table, hot tub, spa and massage service, and the rooftop sundeck. Era Cruise’s brand new steel cruise vessel is not only sleek, it’s also been designed to meet the highest international standards of marine safety.
Any changes / amendments of existing booking that make changes to number of cabin order shall be considered as a cancellation and a new booking shall be made. Penalty charges shall apply accordingly, based on the charge for each cancelled cabin as per the following percentages:
||GIT >, = 06 cabins
||FIT < 6 cabins
|More than 30 days prior to travel date
|From 16 to 30 days prior to
|30 % of each cancelled
|From 6 to 15 days prior to travel date
||50 % of each cancelled cabins
|From 4 to 6 days prior to
|100% of each cancelled
|Less than 3 days prior to travel date
||100% of each cancelled cabin
- FORCE MAJEURE: In the event of any cause beyond reasonable control, including but not limited to: Acts of God, Natural Disasters, Acts of War or Terrorism, Strikes, Orders or Regulations of the Government, accidents, storms, etc., Party A shall bear no responsibility for not providing cruise services, accommodation, meals, laundry, transportation or any other services as agreed between Party A and Party B. Party A shall, in any case undertake to do all within its power to assist Party B.
- LATE ARRIVAL: Unless otherwise agreed, Party B is responsible for the timely transfer of their passengers to and from the vessel. In the event of a late arrival, the vessel is not obliged to delay departure. Should Party B transfer passengers to the pier late, a tender service may be arranged at an extra charge to Party B. The tender service is subject to availability.
- TRANSFER OF GUESTS: In the event Party A is unable to provide cruise services for passengers with confirmed reservations, Party A shall organize, to its best endeavors, the transfer of passengers to another cruise operator. Party A shall bear the costs of transport and any reasonable additional costs incurred on the occasion of this transfer. Party A shall at all times endeavor to serve all confirmed passengers.
- TAXES, SERVICE CHARGES, FUEL COST & ENTRANCE FEES: Party A reserves the right to adjust all or some rates agreed for the duration of the present Agreement in the event of changes to taxes, service charges, fuel costs & entrance fees by the Vietnamese Government.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: All rates quoted in this Agreement are strictly confidential and not to be published in any media or otherwise disclosed for whatever reason or purpose. In case of violation of confidentiality, Party A reserves the right to terminate the present Agreement with Party B without notice.
- TERMINATION OF AGREEMENT: Party A reserves the right to terminate this agreement with 2 (two) months prior written notice to Party B.
- FAM TRIP: In terms of mutual co-operation, Era Cruises is willing to host FAM trip from partners. However, in accordance with daily operation business, it will limit to company member only and one cabin for two adults a time. The travel date is preferred in normal week days not weekend. In case of introducing the company partners, it is limit to 1 FOC cabin for the company staff and 1 cabin, 50% charge for the partners. The Fam trip is subject to availability of the intend travel date.
This Cruise Service Agreement is made in two copies in English. Party B is to return one signed copy, initialed on each page, authorized signature and company seal to party A within 30 (thirty) days from the offer by Party A. Otherwise, the offer shall be deemed null and void. In the event of a dispute the law of Vietnam shall apply.
Refunds due to bad weather will be issued based on the length of the tour already completed.
*** In case of bad weather, the fee will be applied as follows:
All cruises in Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay which want to stop overnight in the Bay must be licensed to manage the Bay and provide safe service.
In the days of bad weather (rainstorms, high winds, big waves, etc.), the Bay management board will consider giving a license or not to the overnight cruise provider to ensure the safety of tourists.
The Bay Management Board often gives notice to cancel the overnight sleep permit, possibly while you are on the tour. In such situations, we would like to ask for your understanding about it.
The rainy season from August to October in Ha Long Bay and Lan Ha Bay often has very unusual weather conditions, so overnight cruises in the bay can be canceled unexpectedly, and often with very late notice.
In all cases, please contact our staff, we will always do our best to ensure your satisfaction.
4.0 / 5
based on 10 reviews
- Cruise condition/Cleanliness
4.1 / 5
- Room comfort/Standard
3.6 / 5
- Staff Performance
4.0 / 5
3.6 / 5
- Service Quality
4.5 / 5
- Value for money
4.4 / 5
November 7, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on November 2, 2018
November 6, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on October 28, 2018
October 29, 2018
3 Days 2 Nights on October 23, 2018
October 27, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on October 20, 2018
October 25, 2018
3 Days 2 Nights on October 16, 2018
October 22, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on October 17, 2018
October 10, 2018
3 Days 2 Nights on October 4, 2018
October 6, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on September 30, 2018
October 3, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on September 25, 2018
September 25, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on September 18, 2018