Launched in Nov 2015, the Oasis Bay Classic Cruise is one of the biggest wooden boats. The boat is fully equipped with the most advanced and upgraded technology. Entering the boat, tourists will be overwhelmed by its extreme impressive art design.
The interesting inspiration comes from the small Oasis “floating” in the Ha Long Bay. In addition, you will be strongly impressed in this wooden boat by its sophisticated oriental style, contemporary luxurious cabins and facilities and professional services. Its purpose is not simply to bring you a journey on Ha Long Bay, but to create a unique, unforgettable travel experience for all of you.
The main material of this boat is precious and rare timber. That brings customers unique experiences different from other common iron boats. You are closer to nature and easier to explore its beauty. For interior design, characteristics of the Eastern culture will be featured by wooden floor, wall, handcrafted ceramic artworks, rattan, bamboo furniture and the highlighted color, dark brown.
Day 1: Hanoi - Halong Bay
7h45 – 8h30
- Get picked up from your hotel in the Old Quarter or nearby ( not included in the price).
- We will have a 3½ to 4 hour bus ride to Tuan Chau Harbour. The shuttle bus is comfortable and fully air conditioned.
- Arrive at Tuan Chau harbour and refresh at the Oasis Bay Lounge for about 20 minutes before boarding.
- Transfer to cruise. Welcome drink, cruise briefing, safety instructions, and check-in cabins. Cruise and program commence.
13h30 – 14h30
- Special lunch will be served on board while cruising and passing by Dog islet, Fighting Cock islet (symbol of Halong Bay), Hoa Cuong fishing village, Swan islet. After having lunch, the Oasis Bay will continue exploring the wonders of Halong bay. Anchoring the vessels at Frog Pond area.
15h30 – 17h00
- Explore this beautiful area by kayaking through the majestic scenery or swimming in emerald coloured water.
17h15 – 18h45
- Relax on the sundeck with a few cocktails complimented by a variety of tropical fruits and best local wines. Then attend a cooking demonstration with our Chef to learn one of the most popular cuisines in Vietnam: spring rolls, or refresh yourself in outdoor Jacuzzi.
19h00 – 20h00
- Enjoy a specially gourmet dinner.
21h00 – 23h00
- Evening Activities, relax at leisure: squid fishing, boat games
Day 2: Halong Bay - Hanoi
6.30: Wake up to a very special morning with an organized Taichi class among the peaceful surroundings of Halong.
7.00 – 7.30: Coffee & tea with assorted homemade pastries, fresh juices….
7.30 – 8.30: Relax or Visit Sung Sot Cave – Hiking up and down 600 steps to the magnificent limestone formations of the most beautiful and biggest cave in Halong bay.
9.30: Check-out cabins and settle bills.
10.00: Brunch will be served while the Oasis Bay is cruising back to the harbor.
12.30 – 12.45: Shuttle bus pick up guest at Oasis Bay Lounge.
16:30 – 17:00: Arrive in Hanoi.
4.4 / 5
based on 7 reviews
- Cruise condition/Cleanliness
4.3 / 5
- Room comfort/Standard
4.3 / 5
- Staff Performance
4.6 / 5
4.1 / 5
- Service Quality
4.6 / 5
- Value for money
4.3 / 5
December 17, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on December 10, 2019
October 31, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on October 19, 2019
September 30, 2019
2 Days 1 Night on September 20, 2019
July 19, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on July 12, 2019
June 6, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on May 25, 2019
April 26, 2019
2 Days 1 Night on April 13, 2019
March 21, 2019
2 Days 1 Night on March 10, 2019