5-star Unicharm Cruise Halong is a luxurious modern steel coastal ship which is operated by a crew of 30 professional, dedicated, passionate and English speaking individuals.
Instead of spending too much time on the old road to Quang Ninh province, you will shortly get to Hai Phong city and cross the strait to Cat Hai Island by a newly launched bridge. We will introduce you a unique area of Halong Bay from its back side where you rarely see tourist boats.
By this tour itinerary, we believe that we will satisfy customers who are not interested in crowded tourist attractions and those who have passion for discovering.
Morning: Cruise to enjoy the spectacular seascapes of Halong Bay in the Unique route through the Cat ba National Park
- 7h30am – 8.00am : Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter to Hai Phong city by the free – way, enjoying the landscape of rice field and rural villages of the Red river Delta ( 1,5 – 2 hours )
- 30 minutes on the ferry to Cat Ba island where you will feel the tour staring by Green Mangroves running along the mountain feet
- Along the Coastal road for amazing views to the bay and the valley shadowed paths through the Cat Ba National Park for more authentic Nature to the other side of the Park is Gia Luan dock where you can obtain a great view of Halong Bay. Here we will embark Unicharm Cruise.
- 12h30 Unicharm crew warly welcome you on boat and enjoy a welcome tropical drink under the sun in a pleasant atmosphere before you are taken to your room.
- 12h45 Enjoy fresh lunch on Unicharm cruise ( We can cater Vegeterian or Vega food on your request )
- Lunching and cruising into the bay pass by Cap Bai islet, Finger Islet…we are in the middle of the World Heritage site of Halong bay
- Continue towards Lan Ha bay on the hidden route for different amazing sightseeing, pass by Dark and Light cave, Frog lagoon, Ba Trai Dao beach, Stick islet, Buddhist statue stone….
- Arrive in Lan Ha bay, the biosphere reserved area of the World, is famous for its especially phosphorescence at night time
Afternoon: Kayaking and Snorkelling to open the Hidden Charm and feel how unique it is
- On each 2 – seat kayak our tour guide will lead you to paddle through narrow lanes of the karst mountains to fishing villages, we can visit and talk with the fisherman to get learn more about the daily life on the sea.
- Paddle under a tunnel grotto a stunning lagoon ( depending on the tide sometimes ). Here you can dip into the emerald waters. Swimming and Snorkeling to see Corals or you can also reach some secluded beaches for a while relaxing lying on sand…
- Enjoy the sunset on the bay
- Back to the boat for Cooking class – Our experienced Chef will show you how to make some famous Vietnamese traditional dishes that you can easily demonstrate home for your family after this trip.
- Enjoy dinner and overnight on the lovely peaceful bay once on your lifetime
- Squid fishing is a good choice to those who love night tranquility
- 7.00 At the crack of dawn, you can walk to the sun deck to experience a spectacular sunrise before having a light breakfast. (Breakfast time: 6.30AM-8.00 AM)
- A local motorized boat will take you 40 minutes through Lan Ha bay pass by floating fishing villages of Cai Beo to Cat Ba island then a car drive up to the central of the park for trekking
- A moderate trek into the park upto Ngu Lam Peak (the trek up and down takes 2,5-3 hours depending). At the summit you will obtain a universal view of Cat Ba Island – Lan Ha Bay and Halong Bay. Triple scenes in your one Photo shot! that is amazing
- Trek down, visit the Hospital cave, the cave was used to be the hospital in the war (if you are not interested, you can skip or change to visit Trung Trang cave).
- Enjoy lunch in a local restaurant
- Car back and up to the mountain for a visit to Cannon fort – the old battle base of the island. Here will not only see the ruin relics of the war but also a great view to Lan Ha bay and Cat Ba coastal town.
- Afterwards boat back to the cruise
- You can enjoy more kayaking or swimming from the Cruise.
- Enjoy Dinner and overnight on boat.
- Fishing at night is available
- 7.00: At the crack of dawn, you can walk to the sun deck to experience a spectacular sunrise after having a light breakfast. (Breakfast time: 6.30AM-8.00 AM)
- 07:10 Tender ship to Cat Ba Island, Viet Hai dock for a bicycle trip to Viet Hai village.
- Ride a bike for 30 minutes on the shadowed paths, enjoying the landscape on the way to the village located in a beautiful valley of the National Park of Cat Ba. Visit a local house to get to know about the local people as well as their daily life of work or visit the island school…
- Afterward cycling back and tender to return to the cruise
- Relaxing on board or swimming in the bay or breathing nature on the large sundeck chairs
- 10:30 check out and start cruising on another route throughout thousands of limestone islands and islets, taking precious Uni pictures meanwhile enjoying our tasteful brunch.
- 12:00 arrive back at Gia Luan dock
- 12:00 – 12:30 Disembark UniCharm Cruise for another drive on the free-way AH5B back to Hanoi.
- Estimated to arrive back in Hanoi at 16:00 – 16:30 – end the tour at your hotel
0.0 / 5
based on 0 reviews
- Cruise condition/Cleanliness
- Room comfort/Standard
- Staff Performance
- Service Quality
- Value for money