This tour offers an unforgettable cultural experience in the heart of ancient Vietnamese society. As the ancient capital city, Ninh Binh was the cradle for Vietnam’s rich culture and history.
Here, visitors can get up close and personal with the dramatic landscape, architecture, and local life of Vietnam’s top cultural destination including a full boat tour of underground caves, walking through towering temples, and feasting on delicious and authentic Vietnamese cuisine.
Ninh Binh Highlights:
- Private tour with private English/French/Spanish speaking guide
- Private car
- Visit a local family and learn about Vietnamese culture through their daily activities.
- Unique and unforgettable biking route passing through villages, rice fields, and karst mountains on a high-quality sports bike.
Pick up at your hotel in Hanoi, then transfer to Ninh Binh.
Arrive in Trang An, and spend about 2 hours exploring the natural heritage of Trang An in a small boat rowed by a local people. Visit many limestone caves and temples along Sao Khe river.
Come to a local restaurant, refresh with a welcome drink then enjoy a special lunch with the local cuisine.
Visit a local family in Van Lam village, Tam Coc area. Spend time interacting and learning their tradition and lifestyle. Here you will see their house architecture, decoration as well their daily life and handicraft job of making traditional embroidery.
Take a bike and start riding around the village to explore the gorgeous rice fields surrounded by limestone mountains with a unique route.
Visit Bich Dong Pagoda under the introduction of our local guide, you will get to know more about Vietnam’s history and understand the origin of Buddhism.
Leave Ninh Binh and drive straight back to Hanoi.
Arrive in Hanoi, and drop you back at your hotel. Trip ends.
- English speaking guide
- Pick up & drop off in the Hanoi Old Quarter area
- 01 Meal (Vietnamese lunch)
- All sightseeing and boat fees
- All air-conditioned transport as mentioned in the tour
- 03 bottles of water per person (02 on the bus, 01 for cycling time)