A day cruise on the Incredible Asia cruise is the best choice for you to experience the magnificent Halong Bay with our “all-in-one” itinerary for a limited time schedule. You will not only explore one of the most beautiful caves in Halong Bay but also have chance to do kayaking or sampan boat rowing on the unique bay, visit the fishing village and interact with local people.
Halong Bay Full Day On Incredible Asia Cruise
- Cruise along Ha Long Bay, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Admire the beauty of the unique islets as you sail around the bay
- Enjoy a delicious seafood lunch on board the boat
- Explore Thien Cung Cave
- Kayak or row bamboo boats in emerald waters
- Relax on the sundeck of the boat
08h00 – 08h30
Pick-up at hotel and start 3.5 hour scenic – drive to Halong Bay. Enjoy the landscape of the Red River Delta country side and have a short break on the way.
12h45 – 16h00
You arrive the Tuan Chau Harbor, and then embark the Incredible Asia Day cruise followed by a short cruise briefing.
Start a dreamy cruise to stunning scenery with thousands of limestone mountains and have seafood lunch (we serve you with Vietnamese traditional dishes, in case you are vegetarian, we have other food options for you) while cruising through the emerald water passing by the Dog Stone, the Burning Incense islet, stop at Ba Hang fishing village for kayaking or sit in a sampan boat rowed by locals.
After visiting of Fighting-Cock islet and the Heavenly Palace (Thien Cung) cave – which has opened to the public since 1998 with stalagmites and stalactites, we go back to the Incredible Asia Journeys – Day cruise.
Have tea break while enjoying local finger food (green bean cake – a specialty of Hai Duong province) and sunset in Halong Bay.
16h45 – 17h15
Arrive at the harbor. Disembark and get on bus back to Hanoi.
At around 20h30:
Arrive in Hanoi. Say goodbye to you at your hotel/stay. Trip ends
25 years of Experience in Travel Industry
Professional Cruise & Travel Specialists
Powerful Cruise & Tour Package Search
Make your payment in seconds, stress-free
Confident with our Price Match Guarantee
We’re always available whenever you need
For adult: US$55 per person
Children Price Policy:
- Children under 5 years old: Free of charge (1 child 1 group), sharing bus seat with parents
- Children 5 to 8 years old: Charge 50% rate of adult
- Children from 9 years old and above: full charged as adult
- Roundtrip shuttle bus transfer Hanoi – Halong Bay
- English speaking guide
- 01 Lunch onboard
- Kayaking, boat rowing, caving, cooking demonstration
- Sightseeing entrance fees
- Welcome drink, cold handkerchief
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the itinerary
- Visa fee upon arrival in Vietnam
- Tips and personal expenses including personal insurance
- Any service not clearly mentioned in the itinerary
- Peak season surcharge
- We provide hotel pick up and drop off at hotels in Hanoi Old Quarter only.
- Vegetarian food is required 24 hours prior notice.
- No wheelchair accessibility
Things to bring
- Cash in Vietnam dong
- Sport shoes prefer
- Swim suit
- Sun cream
- Anti-insect cream
Please note: for the last-minute bookings within 1-2 days of cruising date, kindly contact our cruise specialist for availability via our email: email@example.com or simply chat with us for further information.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
We are there for you! If you have any questions about this tour, then please don’t hesitate to contact us 24/7 and we will get back to you latest within 2 hours!