La Regina Royal offers guests multiple spaces to relax, enjoy a drink, and feast while on the cruise.
The Grace Restaurant
The Grace Restaurant is an onboard restaurant located in Halong Bay, Vietnam. The restaurant offers a variety of seafood and Vietnamese dishes, as well as a wide selection of wine and beer. The Grace Restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and offers incredible views of the bay. Guests can enjoy their meals while watching the sun set over the water as stars begin to fill the sky.
The restaurant also offers a variety of vegan and vegetarian options, as well as suitable meals for kids. Whether you’re looking for an intimate dining experience or a family-friendly atmosphere, the Grace Restaurant is the perfect place to enjoy a meal onboard your cruise in Halong Bay.
Top Deck Bar
The Top Deck Bar is the perfect place to enjoy a refreshing drink while taking in the stunning views of Halong Bay. The bar offers a wide selection of beer, wine, and cocktails, as well as a variety of snacks. The Top Deck Bar is also the mainstage of the nightly entertainment ranging from live music to movies and karaoke – giving a real experience of Vietnam!
La Regina Royal Cruise offers a number of exciting activities onboard the boat for guests of all ages including:
- A Vietnamese cooking class, run by a top-class chef.
- Herbal oil treatment and deep tissue massage at our luxury spa.
- Watching wonderful sunsets over the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Traditional Vietnamese food prepared and served by professional and local chefs
- Musical entertainment and movies.
- Go squid fishing at night and enjoy your catch prepared by the onboard chefs.
- An invigorating Tai Chi class at sunrise.
- Fully stocked bar with an impressive wine list, mocktails, and local beers.
While there is plenty to do on La Regina Royal Cruise, guests can also enjoy a number of offboard excursions:
- Enjoy welcome drinks at the Le Regina Royal waiting lounge in Bai Chay.
- Kayak or row a boat through the impressive Luon Cave.
- Explore traditional fishing villages and meet locals doing day-to-day fishing activities.
- Cycle along quaint country roads to the Viet Hai commune.
- Paddle, swim, or snorkel in Halong Bay’s crystal-clear waters at Titop Island.
- Visit the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay.
- Have a BBQ party, bonfire, and cocktails on the beach (more than 30 pax needed).