As the name suggests, Paradise Elegance Cruise is all about classical style in setting that says: grandeur. One of the largest ships in Halong Bay, Paradise Elegance promises guests absolute luxury across every corner of its 5 decks.
Priding itself for its 5-star status, Paradise Elegance boasts 31 well-appointed cabins, each with their own private balconies. Always with a keen eye for design, Paradise Elegance showcases a tasteful fusion of traditional Vietnamese style and contemporary influences; chic upholstery and polished wooden finishes give the rooms a classical feel, while outside, the common areas maintain a spacious, lofty atmosphere.
The 5-star rating goes far beyond the ship itself; the dining facilities onboard promise to satisfy even the most insatiable gourmet appetites. Serving up an inspired menu for both traditional Vietnamese and Western tastes, the in-house chefs passionately create a daily buffet breakfast and lunch, an afternoon tea, and a lavish four course a la carte dinner- served exclusively in the Le Marin restaurant.
On the top deck, guests can make the most of the outdoor ambience by enjoying a drink served up by the expert barmen, while being serenaded by a live band at the Le Piano bar. Throughout the duration of the entire Halong Bay experience, guests on Paradise Elegance can expect faultless service, unwavering luxury, and of course- scenery that will take your breath away.
- Check-in at Paradise Suites Hotel – Tuan Chau Island: After arriving at Tuan Chau Island and sampling light refreshments at Paradise Suites Hotel, you will be transferred to Paradise Elegance.
- Embark on Paradise Elegance: Once you have transferred to Paradise Elegance, you will be checked-in and given a short briefing about your cruise while sipping your welcome drink at Le Marin Restaurant.
- Lunch in Le Marin restaurant: Lunch will be served in the Le Marin Restaurant while Paradise Elegance cruises the islands and islets of stunning Halong Bay.
- Cruise Halong Bay or indulge in Spa Treatment: After lunch you can take time to contemplate the beauty of Halong Bay or alternatively, can opt for an afternoon of pampering at Le Parfum Spa*.
- Visit Tung Sau Pearl Farm or kayak*: Your first excursion is a visit to Tung Sau Pearl Farm, an area in Halong Bay dedicated to growing pearls and practicing a handmade technique based on Vietnamese tradition and Japanese technology. This is also an ideal destination for kayaking. If this excursion doesn’t take your fancy, stay on board and treat yourself to a delicious afternoon tea.
- Visit to Sung Sot Cave: Your second stop of the day is the magnificent Sung Sot Cave, where you can take in the panoramic views across Halong Bay.
- Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* at Le Piano Bar and Cooking Demonstration: Paradise Elegance will anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island and you can watch the sun set over the Bay. Enjoy Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* at Le Piano Bar, followed by a cooking demonstration on the L’Odyssée Sundeck.
- Dinner at Le Marin Restaurant: Tantalise your taste buds with special set-menu in Le Marin Restaurant. After dinner, adjourn to the Le Piano Bar for live music or simply chill out in your cabin with movie for a romantic night in.
Tai Chi on L’Odyssée Sundeck: Start your second day on the right way with a relaxing Tai Chi session on L’Odyssée Sundeck as the sun rises, followed by a light breakfast at Le Piano Bar.
- Breakfast at Le Marin Restaurant: After your breakfast is served in Le Marin Restaurant; it’s the time to get ready for another exciting day exploring Halong Bay.
- Transfer to the Paradise Explorer tender for excursions: Keep in mind to bring along your necessary accessories to make the most of Halong Bay excursions.
- Visit to Titov Island: You will visit popular Titov Island, where you can go swimming or hike to the top for another stunning panoramic view of the Bay.
- Cruise to Trong Cave Area and Trinh Nu Cave: After visiting Ti Tov Island, your next stop will be Trong Cave in Bo Hon Island. Inside the cave, all visitors will be surprised by so many stalactites hung down from the ceiling. This is also an ideal destination for those who would like to kayak.
- Lunch in the restaurant: After your morning excursions, re-energise yourself with a fresh and delicious lunch in the restaurant.
- Take a trip to Cua Van Floating Village by bamboo boat or kayak*: Discover Cua Van Floating Village – the largest of the five remaining floating fishing villages in the Bay. You will be transported there by bamboo boats, rowed by locals. The more adventurous can opt to kayak*.
- Return to Paradise Elegance.
- Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* and Cooking Demonstration: The Paradise Elegance will once again anchor overnight at Coconut Tree Island. Watch the sunset over the Bay while enjoying music and Pre-Dinner Sunset Cocktails* at Le Piano Bar, followed by a cooking demonstration on the L’Odyssée Sundeck.
- Second dinner aboard Paradise Elegance: Relish your last night on board with dinner at Le Marin Restaurant on L’Odyssée Sundeck or in your cabin. Once again, Le Piano Bar offers live music (except on Mondays) after dinner if you are not ready to call it a night. Alternatively, you can return to your cabin for a relaxing evening watching in-room movies.
- Tai Chi on L’Odyssée Sundeck: Start the day afresh with healthy Tai Chi session on L’Odyssée Sundeck, followed by a light breakfast, coffee and pastries at Le Piano Bar. Indulge yourself in one last spa treatment at Le Parfum Spa* or simply relax onboard.
- Breakfast at the restaurant: Breakfast is served in Le Marin Restaurant to revitalise you for the day ahead. On the way back to Paradise Harbour, Paradise Elegancine will pass by Thien Cung and Dau Go Caves and the Fighting Cocks Islet. Our reception area will assist you check out and settle your bill.
- Return to Tuan Chau Marina: After disembarking from the Paradise Elegance, a light lunch at the Paradise Suites Hotel is served for guests booked on the Paradise shuttle bus.
4.5 / 5
based on 2 reviews
- Cruise condition/Cleanliness
4.0 / 5
- Room comfort/Standard
4.5 / 5
- Staff Performance
5.0 / 5
4.0 / 5
- Service Quality
5.0 / 5
- Value for money
4.5 / 5
April 2, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on March 11, 2019
March 28, 2019
3 Days 2 Nights on March 11, 2019