Stellar of the Seas offers a unique experience aboard an oriental-style boat. Our crew will provide first-class service throughout your journey to make sure your vacation is nothing short of unforgettable. Embark on a journey through the glorious Halong Bay as well as its less visited, quiet neighbor – Lan Ha Bay!
The cruise liner contains twenty-two spacious luxury cabins with private bathrooms, a large sundeck, an elegant dining room, a lounge bar, a beauty spa and a massage parlor. Enjoy all these comforts while jaw-dropping limestone mountains move past the ship’s panoramic windows!
Make sure you also try your hand at kayaking in the blue waters of the bays, and choose from among our range of exciting onboard and offboard activities. Board a cruise with Stellar of the Seas and dive headfirst into fun with us!
09:00 – 09:15
- Get picked up from your hotel (in or near Hanoi Old Quarter and not included in cabin price) by Stellar of the Seas Limousine. Follow the newest highway connecting Hanoi and Hai Phong.
11.30 – 12.00
- Arriving in Tuan Chau marina. Welcome aboard the cruise. Refresh with our welcome drink, meet the captain and crew in the cruise briefing, receive safety instructions.
- Check into your cabin. Time to refresh and unwind.
- We set sail as lunch is served.
- Join us for a typical lunch in the luxury dining room with indoor or outdoor dining area.
- We continue cruising through Con Vit islet, Thumb islet and Gia Luan harbor belonging to the Cat Ba area.
- Discover Ba Trai Dao beach area in Lan Ha Bay. We drop anchor to let you enjoy swimming or kayaking or simply sunbathe on natural secluded beaches.
- Heading back toward the sleeping area.
- Lounge on the sundeck to watch the sunset and enjoy the sunset party. It’s an ideal time to make new acquaintances, share your experience and relax in the seasonal swimming pool or at our golf course.
- BBQ dinner is served with fresh food menu outside of swimming pool area.
- After dinner, reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at panoramic bar with a seasonal pool view, at wine and cigars cellar, or take one of our onboard activities: games, movies,squid fishing or massage. Overnight on board.
- Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands or you can choose to get lean with stationary bike or treadmill at our fitness area located by the golf course.
- Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
- Lunch is served before getting on the speedboat to explore some unique area where the main boat cannot go through.
- Transferred by the speedboat heading to Viet Hai Village.
- Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along village roads and go through rain forests. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the speedboat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
- Arrive to a natural beach area for swimming, guest will pass through fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
- Back to Stellar of the Seas, take time to refresh or play some short game in our golf course or relax with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area. Dinner is served with different menu.
- After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, swimming pool, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.
- Hot footbath with lemongrass and salt (optional)
Overnight on board
- Join us for a Tai Chi session on the sundeck for early riser. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body, joining Tai Chi session to full charge your energy for the new day.
07:00 – 7:45
- Local light breakfast is served
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave by yourself on kayak or comfortably on local boat rowed by the locals.
- Vietnamese cuisine is served.
- Disembark from the cruise as our crew say farewell, back to Tuan Chau Marina by our speedboat
- Transferred by ultra-luxurious limousine or MPV Kia Sedona return to Hanoi (for the guest use our transfer service)
Arrival back at your hotel approximately 15:00
Cancellation || Group from 1 to 4 cabins: More than 03 days prior to the check in date: No charge Under 03 days prior to the check in date or no show: 100% charge || Group from 5 to 6 cabins: More than 14 days prior to the check in date: No charge From 07 to 14 days prior to the check in date: 50% charge Under 07 days prior to the check in date or No show: 100% charge || Group from 7 to 8 cabins: More than 30 days prior to the check in date: No charge From 30 to 20 days prior to the check in date: 25% charge From 19 to 15 days prior to the check in date: 50% charge From 14 to 07 days prior to the check in date: 75% charge Under 07 days prior to the check in date or No show: 100% charge || Group more than 9 cabins: More than 45 days prior to the check in date: No charge From 45 to 30 days prior to the check in date: 25% charge From 29 to 15 days prior to the check in date: 50% charge From 19 to 14 days prior to the check in date: 75% charge Under 14 days prior to the check in date or No show: 100% charge || Children policy: A child under 4 years old sharing the same cabin with parents A child from 4 to 7 years old sharing the same cabin with parents be charged at 50% adult rate A child from 7 to under 12 years old sharing the same cabin with parents be charged at 75% adult rate Children over 12 years old are charged at full adult rate
Yes, we can! We’re ready to pick you up from any hotel in or near Hanoi Old Quarter with our comfortable 9-seater limousine. The service is not included in your cabin price, so please get in touch with us to find out the current price for the transfer, from Hanoi or from elsewhere.
No, it isn’t. The entire trip takes around 2 hours, from the doorstep of your hotel in Hanoi to our waiting lounge in the port of Halong Bay. For your comfort, we also use the new expressway between Hanoi and Hai Phong for the majority of the transfer service.
By all means yes! It’s a perfect choice for a relaxing trip if you’re planning to come here as a couple or family.
We organize cruises through Halong Bay and and Lan Ha Bay. We’ll show you everything there is to see but we’ll focus on the most pristine, untouched regions out there.
No, you don’t. All cave entrance fees are included in the cruise price, so you don’t need to remember to take your change when you join us for one of our off-board excursions.
Our menu is a blend of international and Vietnamese cuisines, but don’t worry – it’s all delicious! We do our best to serve only highest-quality food on Stellar of the Seas Cruises.
The meals, except drinks, are included in the price. You only need to pay for the drinks or any extra food you may want to order.
Yes, we do. We strive to satisfy all special dietary needs our guest might have – vegetarian and vegan, dairy-free and gluten-free, food allergies or religious restrictions. Just kindly let us know in advance what your requirements are.
Of course, provided we have the ingredients you require. Let us know in advance and we will do our best.
No. Drinks, tips and other personal expenses are not included in our Halong Bay cruise price, so you’ll need to cover these costs separately.
Sure, just let us know in advance as space for meals at the sundeck is limited.
Definitely start with your passport! Please also remember to bring some sunblock, sunglasses and a hat, a swimming suit and some insect repellent. If you’re travelling in winter, then don’t forget to pack some warm clothes (you’ll find them very useful when you join our Tai Chi class at sunrise).
Any amount of time in Halong Bay is great, but we can definitely recommend booking a Halong Bay cruise lasting 2 nights. Your trip will feel less rushed and you’ll have more time to explore some of the more remote parts of the three bays, so do try and visit Halong Bay for 3 days.
All our staff members speak English, so you’ll have no problem communicating with us during your time on board of Stellar of the Seas Cruises. However, we will appreciate any Vietnamese that you can use in conversations with us!
No, you can’t. All our cabins are strictly non-smoking, thanks for your understanding!
No, you don’t! All you need to do is to show up – we’ll have everything ready for you, including all the fishing equipment you’ll need to catch some juicy squid!
No. Jumping from the ship is strictly forbidden due to our customer safety policy.
Yes, it does – right at the top of the ship, with fantastic views all around. Jump in!
Our check-in time is at 11.30 a.m. We can arrange an extra boat to transfer you to Stellar of the Seas Cruise if you are late, but you will need to cover the extra cost for the private transfer.
Yes, full support for people with disabilities is available upon request.
Yes, we can make your honeymoon special with appropriate decoration and gifts. Oh, and congratulations!
4.5 / 5
based on 10 reviews
- Cruise condition/Cleanliness
4.8 / 5
- Room comfort/Standard
4.0 / 5
- Staff Performance
4.2 / 5
4.0 / 5
- Service Quality
5.0 / 5
- Value for money
5.0 / 5
November 8, 2018
3 Days 2 Nights on November 6, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on November 1, 2018
November 7, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on November 1, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on October 29, 2018
November 6, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on October 31, 2018
November 2, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on October 30, 2018
October 29, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on October 22, 2018
October 25, 2018
2 Days 1 Night on October 15, 2018
October 19, 2018
3 Days 2 Nights on October 14, 2018
October 14, 2018
3 Days 2 Nights on October 8, 2018