Violet Cruise Halong Bay was launched on 1st November 2009, the newest five star junk – Violet Cruise Halong has fitted out in the 1930’s Indochine style. The luxurious cruise features a boutique dinning room, library & lounge, Spa & Gym and 6 individual theme cabins with marble bathroom, Jacuzzi & balcony.
Enjoy local day-caught seafood well-cooked in Vietnamese marvelous cuisine in a spacious boutique dining room, inspire yourself with glass of wine admiring the brilliant sunset of the bay or simply relax with gentle pampering at Violet spa after taking exercises in the Violet gym.
Those are just available at Halong Violet Cruise which is an ideal junk for family gatherings, honeymooners, or couples of friends who love to explore the exotic bay still enjoying, however, elegant comforts. Entertain lavishly in a 43 sqm suite offering elegant Indochina 1930 decor featuring warm, exotic woods, fabrics and hand painted walls &ceiling.. Come and enjoy your best time in Halong Bay on Violet Cruise Halong.
- Managed and operated by well-known Heritage Line cruise line
- Small yet luxurious & exquisite craft
- French-Indochina design
- All the cabins offer jacuzzi hot tub & ocean view balcony
- High staffs/guests ratio
- Get picked up from your hotel in the Old Quarter or nearby ( not included in the price)
- Welcome aboard and sail through the Halong Bay
- A first visit will take our guests by tender to the Tien Ong Cave approximately 20 minutes
- The voyage continues to the fishing village. You can either hop on a small bamboo boat rowed by the local people or paddle by yourself in a kayak. The second option is a perfect way to freely move around in the calm area and gain an insight into the village life.
- After returning to the boat we sail to the overnight mooring area Luon Bo. During this time Halong Bay reveals its most magnificent beauty - we call it the “blue hour”. Rewind on the sun deck with a drink of your choice and let the moment sink in. During the sailing time our Chef demonstrates as well the preparation of particular Vietnamese dishes. Feel free to join and practice by yourself.
- Dinner is served in the restaurant either à la carte or buffet style
- Cruise condition/Cleanliness4.8 / 5
- Room comfort/Standard5 / 5
- Staff Performance5 / 5
- Food/Dining5 / 5
- Service Quality4.7 / 5
- Value for money5 / 5
Me and my boyfriend had an enjoyable two night cruise in Halong bay with Violet Cruise. Apart from the wearying journey to and from Halong bay- Hanoi, the rest of the time was spent smoothly and enjoyably at the Bay. We had a double bed room with beautiful bed and a small balcony that enough to fit in 2 chairs and one table. The room was big enough to make us feel comfortable and it always smelt good. Everything was super clean with first-rate quality. But keep in mind you won't spend much time in your room since there are large collection of activities to do while you are in the Bay.
The first excursion was to a majestic cave and then the fun kayaking. Some other time we went on a bamboo boat to a fishing village and at night we did squid fishing which was lots of fun. The following day we had Tai Chi lesson at 6:30 and later on a cooking performance where we learnt how to make some simple but yummy food.
A big plus was about the service, the staff were caring and always paid attention to our demands. But there were some cons such as the trip finished a bit early than the amount of hours we expected and the bay was a bit crowed with many other boats surrounded us.
Overall this trip with Violet Cruise was worth every penny and suitable for couples on their honeymoon or want to savor their relationships.
We were so lucky that we found Violet Cruise. We have never enjoyed a cruise so much as my wife and I and our two friends did on the Violet Cruise from the first to the last minute. The cruise manager was very thoughtful. Our friends' luggage was left in Ha Noi by mistake. So the cruise manager managed some people to pick them up and then brought them down a boat and finally gave them back to our friends, that was a really brilliant thing she did.
The itineraries were well-organised, we had many fun activities and the most highlight was visiting the fishing Village. The fishing villagers were such peaceful and hardworking people that living away from the modern world.
We will definitely comeback next summer and highly recommend Violet Cruise for those who wanna experience halong bay.
It is a beautiful place. The on-board staff can not do enough for you. The variety of local dishes is excellent. Amazing kayak ride.