La Corona Restaurant
The Corona Restaurant boasts oceanic views in a cozy and wooden-clad 100-seat dining area. Offering extraordinary feasts from breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner, guests can enjoy the creations of the onboard chefs and relax in the heart of Lan Ha Bay.
With delightful food, ambience, and international wines and spirits, the La Corona Restaurant is the dining experience you have been searching for!
The Magia Cafe
The Magia Cafe is a beautiful, upscale cafe located on board the cruise ship. It offers stunning ocean views and a variety of delicious drinks and food. The cafe is perfect for couples who want to relax and enjoy each other’s company while enjoying the incredible beauty of Lan Ha Bay. Magia Cafe features a large screen for movies and live entertainment from professional musicians, making it the perfect place to unwind after a long day of cruising.
The cafe also has an extensive wine list, making it the perfect place to enjoy a glass of wine or two while watching the sunset. If you’re looking for a romantic setting to enjoy your time on the cruise, Magia Cafe is the perfect choice.
La Regina Legend cruise offers a number of exciting activities onboard the boat for guests of all ages including:
- A Vietnamese cooking class, run by a top-class chef.
- Herbal oil treatment and deep tissue massage at our luxury spa.
- Watching wonderful sunsets over the Gulf of Tonkin.
- Traditional Vietnamese food prepared and served by professional and local chefs.
- Musical entertainment and movies.
- An invigorating Tai Chi class at sunrise.
- Unwind in the gym and spa with spectacular ocean views.
- Squid fishing after dusk, with your trophies served to you the next morning.
While there is plenty to do on La Regina Legend cruise, guests can also enjoy a number of offboard excursions:
- Explore traditional fishing villages and meet locals doing day-to-day fishing activities.
- Visit Trung Trang Cave on the famous and ancient Cat Ba Island.
- Paddle, swim, or snorkel in Lan Ha bay’s crystal-clear waters at Van Boi Beach or Ba Trai Dao Beach.
- Visit the Dark and Bright Cave grotto to witness the incredible natural geography of the bay.
- Have a BBQ party, bonfire, and cocktails on the beach (more than 30 pax needed).
- Speed boat experience to Tuan Chau Marina.
- Cycle down quaint country roads to the Viet Hai fishing village